Friday, February 15, 2013

Normal?

 
Seriously, what is normal? I know I have written and probably bored all of you with this before but it is and I am sure always will be a struggle for me. 

Everyone has their own stuff to deal with so in reality does anyone really know what normal is? I read a little blurb the other day that said, Don't worry we are all crazy in one way or another. So does this really mean there is no normal and we really all are looney? It sure seems like it at times not only in myself but in observing other people. I don't have the answer.

Like the above says, "I just want to feel better." I just want to be able to work at a job outside my home. I just want to be able to exercise like everyone else. I just want to be able to go, go, go like the rest of the world." That's all. Normal? I don't know what it is called. I think it is called having a life but I forgot.

All of this being said I am also able to understand it isn't in the cards for me right now. It's okay, really. I push on and do the best I can. If you are struggling with normal it is my hope you are able to understand the cards you were dealt too. Remember there is a reason for everything that happens and even when we can't see that reason now it just isn't our time to know the answer, YET. Keep your eyes open you never know when it will hit you and it just might be when you least expect it you least expect it! I can wait! Can you?


God Bless!

Dianne

1 comment:

  1. My interpretation of normal Dianne, normal is what a person is acustomed to, ie a small child who has JRA and it continues all there life thats normal for them as its all they have ever known, a thalidomide child with deformitys thats normal for them as its all they ever will know, we are the "side show" to them, but when you and I are born healthy then get ill during our life, "normal" to me is what we where before becoming ill, because its what we where taught what is "normal" by society, the hard part for us is the definition of "normal" changed when we got ill, and now its like we are back and forth between two worlds

    ReplyDelete