Sunday, June 15, 2014

Well, of Course it Would Happen to Me it Always Does

It happened. It shouldn't really be a shock at all. I knew it the minute the words came out of the dentists mouth, "You shouldn't have any problems and should heal nice, the tooth came out easy all in one piece so I am not expecting any problems." Right then and there at that very moment I felt a jolt of lighting flash through my body. My brain was yelling NOOOOOOOO don't say that now I am jinxed. I went home with a positive mind set after the the tooth extraction that all was going to be fine except for his nagging words that seared through my head. I hate to say it but I have always had a weird physic ability and this time was no different. When I got home I did everything he told me to do so how could anything possibly go wrong? I had a lot of pain from this tooth right from the start. My jaw was swollen and hurt like hell right away but I kept the self talk going that this was all normal. As the days went on and on nothing changed and continued to get worst so I knew it was time to call. I did and the dreaded words dry socket spieled out of the dentists mouth. Antibiotics, pain meds, ibuprofen, and it will be better in a few days. Of course a few days for me turns into 4 or more but I can deal at least I know what I am dealing with. The pain is starting to lessen as each day goes on but I am tired. I never thought a tooth issue could knock the wind out of a person like that. I'm not sure why I am surprised at all because this kind of stuff always happens to me. You know the person that always gets what the doctors say is a very rare occasion? The surgery recovery will be a few days to a week so guaranteed for me it is two to three weeks or more. The rare complications are always at the top of the list for me for some reason. I get a cold and it can never just be a cold that lasts a week or so it has to go into three weeks or more of coughing and snot that never ends. I don't know why I am surprised every time because this has been my whole life. The loser since birth. I swear nothing has ever been in my favor. I made crap choices in my life that have bit me in the ass for as long as I can remember. I made bad decisions on friends with the exceptions of a few good ones but even those I screwed up on many and left them to find the better of side of life which always turned into the shit side for me. I wonder if I can do anything right? I often think the reason I ended up with Rich was because God felt sorry for me for all the foolish decisions I have made and suffered from, like I deserved at least one good thing in life.Then I wonder if all the health issues are some kind of funny mean joke or curse that is being played on me just to see how strong I really am. I feel like my life is like walking through quick sand all the time. I never really sink I just keep walking along hoping things will get better health wise although it seems the sand gets thicker and thicker. I know people wonder about these words, especially the ones who think I have it made because I don't work. I sure wish I could have a job and have all the other crap taken away and just live a normal life of going to work and bitching about it. It seems like that would be so much easier then having a body that hates the hell out of you and turns on you every chance it gets. I am feeling down and worn out after the past two weeks but I know things will get better because they always do, maybe not on my terms but on someones. Until the day it all either gets better or goes away I will plug on and I hope you can too with whatever you are struggling with!

God Bless!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment