Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm Doin' It!


I had to add this to a quick entry. It is too good not to share in my daily struggles that are sprinkled with goodness on many occasions.
Believe in yourself! I have been painting, staining, packing, along with many other odds and ends jobs. My foot is swollen and very painful, my hands swollen and painful especially my pointer on my right hand, my hip hurts, my neck is stiff and painful, when I get down on the floor it is like climbing Mount Everest to get back up as I scream in pain or moan like I am having a good time when I'm not, at least not that kind. BUT, the important thing is I am doing it and it feels really good, pain and all! Here's to the new me at least for now until it all comes around and really knocks me down, for now I'm going with it and do the best I can. If I can do it, YOU can do it too! Here's to another day with air in the lungs!

Continue to believe in yourself because most of the time you are all you have. Push yourself and believe you can do a little bit more than you think you can. A few months ago I would have said there is no way I would be doing this stuff but now that I am doing it I believe I can. I also am asking my self, if I am in pain being lazy what is the difference in being in pain doing something? It is there all the time and I have to continue to push myself to believe I really can do more than my body or my mind tell me I can do. Yes, I am a little worse but it is worth it. It feels good to do more than my usual and push myself. I am only writing this in hopes that you are able to do the same. Push yourself but in the right way not a way that hurts you more or is not right for you. You will know! 

God Bless!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment