Friday, October 7, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To My Life - Facebook

I just have to tell you it is so amazing to me how things work out in life or how God allows them to work out. I sit on this computer a few hours a day, on and off, doing the few things I am able to do in between and resting on here while my muscle power builds back up to do the next little thing on my list. Every time I sit here I am inspired and my thoughts are provoked each and every time by something one of my friends posts on their facebook page. I am truly blessed with such a diverse amount of friends from all over the world. Your thoughts. posts, comments and likes give me the courage I need to get through each day as I am alone most of the time.

Along with all of your posts you all know how much I post. A lot! Then I get to a point, a few times a week, where I think to myself, enough is enough. Tomorrow I am not posting so much and I am not going to go on facebook so much. Then, I wake up, grab my cup of coffee and the fb addiction starts all over again. Oh well, tomorrow is another day I'll stop then, then I just laugh at myself.
It seems I just get to a point where I feel like all the stuff I post may just be taking up space on someone's home page and I need to stop. Then, something strange and wonderful happens. It seems almost weekly and sometimes more I get a special private message from one of my friends, sometimes someone I know or have known in the past, or maybe someone I have never met personally. Their message is a sign to me from God that tells me I should just continue to post what I want. Their messages tell me how I have helped them in ways that I never could have imagined as I am thinking I am just posting to much and many to times I do it to help myself also.

Little do these friends know that every time I receive one of those special messages it brings me to tears. You see, my life now has dwindled down to a very small existence and I feel I am unable to touch lives and help people like I always was able to do in the past. When this happens you begin to feel worthless and wonder why you are here. But then there is a light that shines brightly and ignites my fire when I get a message like I did today that makes me realize my life, and being here, still does matter! Every kind word, in a message or on my site, humbles my heart. Every like makes me smile from the heart to think that others are actually interested in what I post. I thank all of you, even the ones who do not send me messages or comments or likes, you ALL give me a reason to continue on when I don't understand why my life has to be like this. You all help me realize it is what it is and I am still here to help others even though I am unable to do that physically. You all have touched my life and I thank you!

May God Bless all of you in the way you bless me every single day!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment