Monday, December 26, 2011

Dear Idiot! A letter to myself

I decided I need to write myself a letter and what a better place to do it than in my blog for the whole world to read. Plus, if you ever decide to be an idiot you can refer back to it and slap yourself upside the head with it if need be. It is short and sweet and straight to the point!

Dear Dianne, (or you may insert your name here)

I just want to say you are an idiot. I mean really how many times do you have to do something before you figure out it just isn't good for you? Christmas Eve was a great time but it wasn't suppose to end in a never ending slump of feeling weak and ill. Having a few gin and tonics for a normal healthy person is no big deal but for you it can put you into hell. I want you to remember waking up with the migraine, heart palpitations, freezing, weak, sick to your stomach, and wanting to crawl in a hole and die. I want you to keep that vision and thought in your head the next time you decide you need to have a few. You know just overdoing it does this to you so why would you add a few drinks to the mix when you were already pushing yourself over your limit? Is it really worth it? I know at the time of laughing hysterically and having the best time you have had in a long time seems to make it worth it but really think about the consequences. NO it is not worth. You are still having problems keeping your eyes open two days later and need a nap. SO Miss Smarty Pants, NO MORE DRINKING ALCOHOL FROM THIS DAY FORWARD!

Sincerely,

Dianne, the same idiot who this letter is addressed to.

God Bless the Idiots of the world.

In all honesty I think in ending this the truth is I always hope that one day I will be just like everyone else. I try to be like everyone else and it just isn't possible. It is so depressing to think I just can't do the things that other people do. It really makes me angry when things like this happen. But then I remember how blessed I am. I have love to give and that I receive so why do I need anymore that that? One day!!! this body will be perfect. Until then I will probably continue, even if I  reread this letter, to do stupid things that set me into a flare but and for now that just has to be okay.

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment