Monday, March 26, 2012

God Prays For Us When We Can't



Thankful today that sometimes when I don't think I can get through another day God is always there. Last night we studied about the whys of life at our bible study. I am not sure the answer if the why got totally answered directly but if I took one thing away it was this, When you are to tired to pray for yourself don't worry, God is praying for you. I love that, especially since I am unable to pray for myself at all anymore except for when I cry out to God and ask why. I am thankful to be feeling well the past few days which helped me last night. I know if I was having a bad day I would have either been more of a wreck at the study or I never would have been able to go. You see when you are in a group of people studies like that are not easy. You are the one crying out the why's all the time, and feel so alone. Sharing your deepest inner thoughts with the "normal" world is hard to do. I am thankful I went and now when I am crying out to God I can know he is praying for me while I wait to meet him and be free of this earthy body, which is a comfort to me in itself!

God Bless!

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment